This website is operated and managed by Sumitomo Electric Asia Pacific Pte. Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as “SEAP”). Please read the following carefully before using this website.
The documents appearing on the SEAP website (hereinafter referred to as “this site”) are protected by copyrights owned by SEAP or its group company (hereinafter referred to as the “Company”), unless otherwise indicated. The Company grants you a right to copy the documents appearing on this site solely for your noncommercial, internal use, on the conditions that on any copies of these materials you make, the Company’s copyright notice is retained.
The information published on this site is as of the date of publication. Please note that the information is subject to change after the time of publication. The Company takes the utmost care regarding the operation of this site and the information contained herein. However, the Company makes no representation or warranty of any kind with this information. The Company shall not in any way be responsible or liable for any losses or damages resulting from the use of this site or the information contained herein.
When using this website, please refrain from the following acts:
(1) Acts that infringe or may infringe the privacy or properties of any third parties or the Company.
(2) Acts that cause or may cause disadvantages or damage to any third parties or the Company.
(3) Acts that are or may be offensive to public order or morals.
(4) Criminal acts or acts that lead to or may lead to criminal acts.
(5) Acts involving making false declarations or notifications such as registering an email address of another person.
(6) Sales activities or acts for the purpose of profit, or for preparation of the same.
(7) Acts that damage the reputation or credibility of any third parties or the Company.
(8) Acts that use or provide or may use or provide harmful programs such as computer viruses.
(9) Other acts that violate or may violate laws, regulations or ordinances.
(10) Other acts that the Company deems inappropriate.
You may make links freely to any page in this site. You do not need to ask for prior permissions, but you must comply with the following guidelines.
Sumitomo Electric Group Social Media Policy
The Company and its Group hereby establishes the policy for participating in social media as below.
To our customers and social media users
Please note that the views expressed or actions taken in any kind of social media by the Company employees do not necessarily reflect the views of the Company.
For official announcements, please visit our official website and check our latest news.
A cookie is a small information file saved to your computer to make your next visit more comfortable by remembering your visiting information. This is not intended to infringe on your privacy; it has no adverse effect on your PC.